The department of chemistry has organized a guest lecture “The Basic concepts of Drug chemistry and instrumental technique of HPLC”.
Resource person: Dr.Buchi N. Nalluri
Professor and Director for P.G Studies and research
KVSR Siddhartha college of Pharmaceutical sciences
Outcomes of the programme:
Students are enlightened with the basic concepts of Drug chemistry and HPLC like
- · Drug discovery and development
- · Preclinical and clinical studies
- · Safe and efficacy of drugs
- · Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacophore, types of diseases e.tc.,
- · Qualification and quantification of drugs through analytical techniques
- · HPLC- terminology, instrumentation, elution modes, types of detectors , advantages over GC and applications.